2009 key highlights
Crucell's mission is to protect human lives from infectious diseases by bringing meaningful innovation to global health.
- Record revenues and profits in 2009
- Strategic collaboration Johnson & Johnson
- NIH award for flu-mAbs
- Positive results rabies Phase II Philippines
- Promising preliminary results HIV Phase I
- Collaboration MVI for malaria vaccine
- Exclusive license hepatitis C antibodies
- Total Quinvaxem® contracts $0.8 billion
- New Korea facility technically complete
- Strengthening vaccine sales in UK
- 12 new license/vendor agreements
Total revenues and other operating income in 2009
An increase of 26% compared to €283.3 mln in 2008.
Operating profit in 2009
Compared to €7.4 mln in 2008.
Net profit in 2009
An increase of 68% compared to €14.3 mln in 2008.